Friday, September 14, 2012

The Blind man and the Dirtbag Look for Gold





Its about time the pops and I headed off on a trip together and now is the perfect time.  Garth, his Canadian given name, has recently become blind.  Both eyes went pop and now he sees fractals and colors.  Sounds like an acid trip, uh!  Which aint bad unless your living in Fairfield and no one wants to trip in Fairfield.  Being bored out of his mind in fractal-land Garth is looking to get out and explore.  Me on the other hand...well i always want to go out and explore plus I currently have no job, I live out of my car and all I want to do is climb rocks!  So we've decided to team up and crush some mountains together and if it comes down to it Ill carry the old man up some peaks.  First stop Baltimore to see the cousins, Myka and Jared.  Next stop Colorado!

2 comments: