Monday, September 24, 2012

Blindman and Dirtbag Strikes Back


A lot has happened since White Castle and we all know White Castle can do that to you.   So instead of doing one long blog post we will take it step by step.  If you didn't already know Blindman was born a Mormon, more specifically the Reorganized Church of Latter Day Saints mormon.  Behind us is the main RLDS Temple in Independence, Ohio.  Inside is where Blindman had his first spiritual experience since the 70s.  

Blindman and I reconnecting with our Mormon heritage in front of the RLDS Mormon temple in Independence.  

It has been told that the Mormons actually discovered the Fibonacci Spiral 500 years before Fibonacci.  This infinitely large Sea Shell above is the spiral in the Independence Temple.  The mormons believe that through this spiral you can hear the sound of God, but all I heard was the ocean.

I lost Blindman for an hour and found him staring into the infinite sea shell.  I tapped him on the shoulder and he awoke from his daze.  "Whats up pops," I said.  Staring blankly at me he responded that he had just seen Joseph Smith and Jesus hanging out and eating nutmeg.  Blindman joined them and spent the next hour shooting the shit with them.  Blindman is now thinking of converting to Hinduism.  I guess Mr. Smith and Jesus were kinda boring.



No comments:

Post a Comment