Monday, November 7, 2011

Introduction to Climbing

Well folks I figured I would start a climbing blog.  Partially for myself and partially for my family and other people who want to know what am doing with my life.  So as most of you know, I am dedicated my life to climbing.  Don't worry its not like dedicating my life to the monastery, you can still have a job, a family and some free time...well maybe.  Climbing is my more than my hobby it is my religion, my enlightenment, my breath, my lover, my best friend and my worst enemy.  It is how I find solace in life.  How I feel alive on a daily basis.  It is what drives me to be better and healthy.  Climbing teaches me to push foreword even in times of trouble and hardship.  It teaches me to problem solve and keep a cool head in difficult situations.  One thing I truly believe is that the true character of a person comes out when they are in a high stress and life threatening situation.  Climbing helps me come to terms with this high stress feeling all the time.  So people may call me an adrenaline junkie, or call me crazy but climbing is far more than loving the feeling adrenaline.  Though adrenaline does make things a lot more exciting.  But climbing is also about calming ones adrenaline and being able to lower ones stress levels.  Truthfully I think everyone should climb just for this purpose.  Hey maybe it will become a world renowned stress treatment.  So to all my friends and family lets go climbing and you can see my world that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment